Victorious Moments occur when the Sleuths defeat a Boss. It appears that they are only for Team Sleuth, as other characters that win battles do not receive the bonuses of these Moments. When a Boss is defeated, the Sleuths who partook of the battle do a dance and receive a benefit and a new title. At first the bonuses seem legitimate, but after a while the bonuses appear to be just numbers at random and no real decisions could be made based on the stats gained. These also appeared in Homestuck.
Succeeding in defeating a Boss grants a Victorious Moment. These grant the following benefits:
- Increased Vim, Pulchritude, and Imagination. However, in the case of Ace Dick and Pickle Inspector they appear to entirely lose their Imagination and Vim gauges, respectively. Problem Sleuth still receives bonuses to all three areas, however his Pulchritude boost is absurdly high.
- Ace Dick receives an increase to Stomach Capacity. It is not known as to what, if anything, this actually does, other than let him suck in more stuff.
- Pickle Inspector can learn to imagine new items to use when within the imaginary universe.
- Various Combat Operandi and Battle techniques are learned. Some Techniques must have a certain rank to be used. Sepulchritude would be such an example, requiring Problem Sleuth to be a Groom to the Haberdasher's Daughter.
There have been a few Victorious Moments in Homestuck as well.
- John has a Victorious Moment when he defeats his first Shale Imp.
- He also does the same victory dance although there does not seem to be a Victorious Moment.
- Another one is shown