t1CK t0ck 8r8k H34DS honk HONKEdit
Yo you've been a massive help to this wiki with cleaning up imges and other minor edits, but I think I should let you know that those codes were not written in their respective text colors. Aepokk Venset 03:36, March 28, 2014 (UTC)
- My bad. I'll fix that! hehehehe thank you Ylimegirl (talk) 03:38, March 28, 2014 (UTC)
Unused Troll GiclopsesEdit
Hey, you added a few images to the 'Giclops' page which are labeled as 'unused troll giclopses'. I don't see a source link though. Did you create them yourself?
- I actually found the page like that. The images were uploaded by Jack Blackstone, who I have noticed uploads a lot of odd images.
- Ylimegirl (talk) 01:35, April 9, 2014 (UTC)
Image Resizing Edit
I think we should try to keep images on each strife page to around the same size as each other. Some of your edits have causes the images to vary wildly in size from one to the other. Rabbeseking (talk) 08:30, April 23, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, hahaha, whoops. I just make them full size if they're pretty small. If they're bigger, I usually decrease the size, though I guess that can range a bit. Sorry! Ylimegirl (talk) 15:46, April 23, 2014 (UTC)
- I've noticed that, actually. Just making everything full size doesn't automatically make the image or page look better, nor does makign images with captions non-thumbnails. It's helpful to actually consider the visual layout of the page (in both Oasis and Monobook) when making these edits. Aepokk Venset 19:04, April 23, 2014 (UTC)
Happy Birthday! Edit
- Thank you! It has been a good day so far. :) Ylimegirl (talk) 00:03, May 17, 2014 (UTC)
You need to watchEdit
Someone decided to make a flash of the trolls battle with the Black King. Needless to say its awesome! If you want to watch it look up [S} Rex Duodecim Angelus. It took three years to make and the work they put into it shows. The2ndplayer (talk) 06:08, June 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Ooh, looks good so far! Ylimegirl (talk) 15:28, June 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, I found it on there. Couldn't find the completed version before that. :P Ylimegirl (talk) 19:43, June 13, 2014 (UTC)
You're in nightfall?Edit
- I don't actually have an mspaforums account, but I might get one eventually. I do love Nightfall, though, and have submitted two fantrolls to possibly appear in the comic! Ylimegirl (talk) 20:11, June 14, 2014 (UTC)
This is me from camp. Just wondering, anyone who wants to reply: Whenever I try to edit a page, I get a message saying this or something similar:
- This action has been automatically identified as harmful, and therefore disallowed. If you believe your edit was constructive, please inform an administrator of what you were trying to do. A brief description of the abuse rule which your action matched is: Change change 2
- OK I don't know why it is doing that, I mean never mind that that filter is only supposed to block certain actions made by people who aren't logged in, and some of those blocked edits were made while logged in. But I've disabled the filter, I'll have to look it over later.
- Also the "Bard Quest characters" category should really be transcluded via the Bard Quest character navbox, so I added the category there instead. - The Light6 (talk) 23:25, June 23, 2014 (UTC)
Just a heads up... Edit
So I loaded my watchlist and holy crap you've been doing a lot. Which is great! Gnoming is always appreciated. But, uh... you do know there's a "minor edit" option, right? In fact, you can temporarily turn on "mark edits minor by default" in your preferences, if you're embarking on a gnoming spree : ) -- Sorceror Nobody, 13:06, June 25, 2014 (UTC)
- Haha, sorry! Not very good at checking that, am I. I'll try my best to do that from now on. Ylimegirl (talk) 16:38, June 25, 2014 (UTC)
- Another minor thing about blanking user pages, that is targetted at users with images; user inactivity: "All users with no contributions for more than 12 months are considered inactive and lose their privileges in regards to user images. Their userpages should be replaced with Template:Blank to [...] allow their images to be deleted."
- And even when using it on pages without images, Wikia also creates user pages by default, there is no reason to blank default pages.
- Also on further looking, you actually blanked a user page for a Wikia Staff member... - The Light6 (talk) 10:03, June 27, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, I fucked up there. >.< I'll go see if I can fix that, and I'll stop blanking Wikia default pages. Sorry! Ylimegirl - Sylph of Void - 16:31, June 27, 2014 (UTC)
Could you help me?Edit
I want to add the swords that were created from dave prototyping seppucrow (Both the ones impaled in the underlings, Davesprite, and ring wearers) but have no idea how to obtain, add, or modify said images. Could you help? The2ndplayer (talk) 03:55, June 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Not entirely sure what you're talking about, but I'd be happy to try my best to help. I don't remember any other swords, created when Dave prototyped the crow (do you mean Cal?) but I'll start looking around. Ylimegirl - Sylph of Void - 03:58, June 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Ohhhh. I'll go see what I can do. Ylimegirl - Sylph of Void - 04:10, June 29, 2014 (UTC)
- I am only seeing swords from the Black King, White King, and Black Queen's prototypings. (The White Queen takes off her ring before Dave enters the medium). I don't see any on any underlings, though. However, this was just a quick scan-through of article images. I'll go see if I can get good pictures of those. Ylimegirl - Sylph of Void - 04:22, June 29, 2014 (UTC)
(reset indent) Made some images of the Black Queen's sword, the White King's sword hilt, and the Black King's sword hilt. Could't find anything better for the Black and White kings. I could probably find a better one of the Black Queen's if I looked, but I'll have to go back to my dorms soon. Ylimegirl - Sylph of Void - 04:42, June 29, 2014 (UTC)
Thanks again! Edit
I super appreciate the clean edits of my fantroll sprites, even though it took me like two days to figure out it was you haha whoops/ But anyway yeah, I was also dropping by to say I really like the pre/post-scratch template there! Also I was looking through your pages and SN should keep working on that template, it seems realyl useful! (even thoguh it appears broken at the bottom of the page) Aepokk Venset 04:21, July 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Aaaah thank you! My tumblr is different than my other usernames for REASONS. Usually you can find me anywhere as Ylimegirl. I think the pre/post scratch template would be very useful, yes. Would help get rid of most of the "see also"s at the top of pages. It doesn't seem broken to me; however the color for pre-troll is
orangeyellow b/c the kids universes' colors are opposites so I'm assuming that of the trolls. Ylimegirl - Sylph of Void -05:57, July 30, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh non no I meant SN's captchalogue thing, I think that could be useful as well, and that page seems broken at the bottom somehow? As far as the scratch template though, yes, I think that orange/yellow makes the most sense for Sgrub Alpha, not only because of opposite colors but because it matches the "most important character in the session" theory. Aepokk Venset 19:48, July 30, 2014 (UTC)