- O Another HS/BIONICLE fan!
Class Templates Edit
It would be preferred if you uploaded pre-existing images through the "upload a new version of this file" option on the file's page, instead of uploading new files entirely. And as far as the Rogue template goes, you might want to check out the discussion on the Class talk page. Though I'll be the first to admit that the sprites and Hero Mode drawings often have different colors. Aepokk Venset 17:21, September 25, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, thanks for the correction on the maid template. I reverted the rague template though because that one is a bit complicated. It would be great if you could voice your opinion on how to deal with it in the discussion on the Class talk page. bitterLime 14:59, September 27, 2013 (UTC)
Vriska, God Tier, Glasses-less Edit
I was planning on putting it in her infobox but I don't have a properly working Photoshop so I couldn't remove the transparency.--Tiribomba (talk) 01:29, December 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Oh I could do that no problem (although I'm not sure how to make partial transparency for the wings work...) I was just wondering where in Homestuck we see her without glasses. Aepokk Venset 04:17, December 6, 2013 (UTC)
- It is not technically seen in sprite form but they are broken after Kanaya punches them off her face and she does not put them on until she dies in her God Tier outfit.--Tiribomba (talk) 04:29, December 6, 2013 (UTC)
- Isn't that a negligible amount of time though? I mean if, for example, John was taking off his glasses to clean them or something in hero mode, we wouldn't make a glassesless sprite for him. That's my view on the matter, anyway. Actually wait, it wasn't a negligible amount of time, was it? This does make me wonder what exactly happened after Kanaya beat everyone down. Was there an awkward moment of them staring at/talking to each other, or did Kanaya kinda just walk away? Aepokk Venset 06:03, December 6, 2013 (UTC)
- It was more than just the showdown with Kanaya, for the remainder of her life she does not put them back on and most of this time is spent in her god tier outfit. This would be the whole story arc in Doc Scratches office and the alternate timeline envisioned by Terezi. The only reason she gets them back is because when she is dead she can recall past outfit so her ghost has them. Here are some pages.
- broken glasses 
- seen again right before Scratch arc starts 
- Tiribomba (talk) 01:25, December 7, 2013 (UTC)
Thanks a lot. Sorry for bugging you so much Tiribomba (talk) 02:52, December 20, 2013 (UTC)