Just a forward on the talk page on the UDT (Unknown Dead Trolls) page, it looks like:
Source of Name Edit
Were "Aranea" and/or "Meenah" put out in the suggestion boxes for Vriska and Feferi, respectively? If that's the case, there might be some sense in crediting the original posters. 18.104.22.168 02:14, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
added anon's question that was deleted for some reason. 22.214.171.124 06:18, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
- The question doesn't even make sense. The Light6 12:48, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
- i think they're saying that when the suggestion box was open for the original trolls, he may've taken the ancestor names too. if so, then they'd be credited like other suggestions. 126.96.36.199
current location Edit
There is this sentence under speculation:
"The current location of the players could play a role in Aranea's ability to communicate with them. Since they are technically not in a session, there are no boundaries preventing communication. Terezi would also be a logical choice for a conversation, considering her plethora of memories of Vriska, as well as her close relationship with her."
I am not really sure if I get what the editor that added this line meant. Is "their current location" supposed to mean the furthest ring and dream bubbles? If yes, then that's a rather pointless sentence, since that's just how things work in the dream bubbles, and it's talked about in detail on the dream bubble page. The second sentence seems a bit pointless to me as well, but less so.bitterLime 11:49, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
Infobox Picture Edit
We should probably get a infobox picture soon since we don't have one yet. I am the wizard its me 12:12, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
- we're likely waiting for a better view of her sprite, which may be soon. 188.8.131.52 13:40, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
- We've seen everything but her shoes in sprite mode. If we get to see the missing part in the next few updates (definetly a possibility), then we can just use that. If we don't get to fully see her anytime soon I can add some shoes, problem is that noone ever wore shoes like that, so it would be guesswork from my side how those shoes look in sprite mode. So yeah, hopefully we see the full sprite soon. If we don't have it within a few days I am going to add shoes to what we have and we can use that until we have something better.bitterLime 15:53, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
Okay I just did it. I noticed that the Troll page actually linked to a file called "Aranea.png", that didn't really exist. So I just added my edit under that name, because the red text in the gallery looked kinda awkward. Also added it to the info box, it can be replaced as soon as we get something betterbitterLime 23:44, March 26, 2012 (UTC)
Does the Openbound talk sprite need to be added to the page? Should someone do that? 184.108.40.206 01:48, October 31, 2012 (UTC)
- If you mean the infobox than no, the infobox is usually reserved for the regular symbolic sprite, most of the A1 trolls (e.g. everyone except Aranea and Meenah) don't have a symbolic sprite so are using the talk sprite instead.
- If you mean to just use it on the page, while it could be added in I don't really see much of a place for it, if Aranea ended up with enough pictures to warrant a gallery it could be added there but for the moment it isn't needed. - The Light6 (talk) 06:09, October 31, 2012 (UTC)
Do we really need to have a separate Trivia entry for araña as a "possible source" of the name? The term already derives from the Latin aranea, so either way the root would be the Latin term. Sp♠des Slick 16:43, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
Innaccurate Trivia? Edit
Aranea is using Vriska's trolltag (AG), but possibly only for the dream bubble memory since she was impersonating Vriska at first.
Considering how John's chumhandle initials changed from GT to EB within a dream bubble conversation (it was when the doomed John was talking to Vriska), I don't think Aranea was still using Vriska's troll tag after revealing herself as not being Vriska or anything, and that her trolltag might also have the initials AG. Great pikmin fan (talk) 18:33, January 9, 2013 (UTC)
- Good point. Changing it now.bitterLime 20:03, January 10, 2013 (UTC)