Sepulchritude is the most powerful and epic attack in Problem Sleuth.
Is the ultimate Comb Rave, its unparalleled power requiring the Level 8 Impetus Comb, the Tectrixcalibur and the Ink of Squid Pro Quo. Its name derives from Sepulcher, and Pulchritude, which is a stat in-game. Problem Sleuth due to the self-destructive nature of the combat operandi before .
Sepulchritude is not a mere attack, but a transformation, granting the user increased power and speed in the diplomatic realm. Problem Sleuth is capable of doing a large number of insanely powerful abilities while under the effects of Sepulchritude. The transformation shows Problem Sleuth to have manifested wings and is wearing armor characteristic of a Roman soldier. He has two olive branches surrounding his hat.
- Just initiating the attack creates a wave of charisma that destroys Demonhead Mobster Kingpin's "impenetrable" Black Brier of Cruelty in one hit
- The Tectrixcalibur and the Ink of Squid Pro Quo are now Problem Sleuth's sword and scabbard. The duration of Sepulchritude is dependent on when the ink from the bottle empties, and ink is emptied when the Tectrixcalibur is used.
- By ratifying treaties, Problem Sleuth can make extremely powerful strokes with the sword, slicing each treaty he just created in half. Each cut leaves behind a squid shaped explosion effect and can potentially take out an entire health bar.
- Problem Sleuth, being the Chosen Arbitor, has access to fabled weapons of the diplomatic realm. The Semi-Demimonde Goddess grants him access to the Smith Corona Blotspitter, and gives him an Ink Ribbon Cartridge along with it. This weapon allows him to make use of Poison Pen Letter.
- Well versed with Unpleasant notes, he can use Poison Pen Letter, and write officially notated legalizations that can cause massive Sick Burn. With Poison Pen Letter he can activate Pax Probliscum.
- Pax Probliscum fires the Blotspitter as a rifle instead of the typewriter, which destroys a health bar in a single shot.
- Being the Chosen Arbitor grants him one final ability. He can merge with the powerful Weasel King, and do the penultimate Combat Operandi, Final Flip Out, and counters DMK's insanely absurd technique, Ladder to Hell by attacking Health meters directly as they now have a physical presence in the universe.
- When the remaining Ink of Squid Pro Quo is used due to the berserking rage of Final Flip Out, the finality of Sepulchritude emerges. Problem Sleuth's own magnificence and charm forms a crackling, fervent sphere. It steadily grows, eliminating any remaining health bars left over from the previous attack. It eventually consumes DMK and the entire universe is annihilated through his sheer personal charm.
Sepulchritude leaves Problem Sleuth on the verge of dying, free falling toward Black Hole Mobster Kingpin and unable to do a pose that naturally anyone would do after defeating such a long and annoying final boss. He manages to pull himself together to give his treasured candy corn a kiss and drops them on the Fetal Seedpod before losing himself to the void, landing on top of DMK's hat that was pierced by the Ham Needle. As he was about to resign himself to the dark reality he was now in, a small amount of affection from a particular Hysterical Dame .