A paradox ghost imprint is the result of attempting to appearify something from the past that could theoretically lead to a time paradox. To prevent the paradox, the Appearifier seems to have a safety mechanism that instead creates a green "gelatinous ghost" of the object. This substance is initially in the shape of the appearifier's target but quickly loses shape and collapses to the ground. There is one known use for these imprints: the genetic code of the target can be determined and used in the . The imprints can even be combined to create new codes and thus new beings.
Paradox Ghost Imprints CreatedEdit
- Mom's (Used by John to create paradox clones of Rose's Mom/Roxy and, combined with Dave's Bro's Paradox Ghost Imprint, Dave and Rose)
- Bro's (Used by John Egbert to create paradox clones of Dave's Bro/Dirk and, combined with Rose's Mom's Paradox Ghost Imprint, Dave and Rose)
- Grandpa's (Used by John Egbert to create paradox clones of Grandpa/Jake and, combined with Nanna's Paradox Ghost Imprint, Jade and himself)
- Nanna's (Used by John Egbert to create paradox clones of Nanna/Jane and, combined with Grandpa's Paradox Ghost Imprint, Jade and himself)
- Rose's Sylladex) (Currently stored in Roxy's
Aversion of ParadoxesEdit
It is not yet known what constitutes a paradoxical 'removal' of an object, but it is theorized to be any object that has already been interacted with in the present time line. The four humans could not be appearified because had they been, they could not have been around to raise their children. The rotten pumpkin had been, and Jaspers was about to However, with the frogs, unless the Space player is dead set on capturing the frogs afterwards at the time, the frog itself is appearified rather than the paradox imprint.