Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Your name is SPADES SLICK. You are the leader of a notoriously vicious gang of mobsters called the MIDNIGHT CREW.
Click the "" to open the page from Homestuck.
- Spades Slick enters the manor of the Felt's leader, Lrd English. The curtains switch to reveal the Intermission.
- War Chest and finds a back-up hat with two black liquorice scottie dogs and numerous cards. He retrieves his Crosbytop from his War Chest and goes to mspaintadventures.com. The current adventure, from his timeline, is Homestuck. Spades then contemplates his vendetta itinerary and heist map. Spades deploys his
- Clubs Deuce reports that he has captured Doze again.
- Doze by tapping him with a crook and swapping hats with him. Clubs is introduced as he 'interrogates'
- Itchy appears in a flash, swapping everyone’s hat and releasing Doze, who attempts to escape.
- Itchy and beats him to death. Spades 'accidentally' trips
- Die appears in a flash of light.
- Battledrobe, finding several explosives, a cane, his back-up hat, two pieces of black licorice, and a copy of Black Inches. Clubs rifles through his
- Doze's hats. Clubs ends up putting bombs underneath both his and
- Diamonds Droog is introduced. Diamonds looks through his Brawlsoleum. It contains multiple back-up hats, back-up suits, and two red Swedish Fish.
- Trace punches Diamonds from the future. Using his radio, Diamonds relays Trace's future position to Clubs and follows a path of blood upstairs.
- Doze once again using a Stretch Armstrong Doll and stores him in his Battledrobe. He then flips the fuck out upon realizing his cane is made out of a bull's penis. Clubs ties up
- Itchy cheats in a game of cards with Die. Die inserts Itchy's pin in his voodoo and appears in front of Spades in a flash of light. Spades "makes friends" with Die by clubbing him in the head. In an alternate timeline,
- Die uses one of his Midnight-Crew-shaped pins to travel to a timeline where Spades is dead. Spades' earlier claim to have "made this town" turns out to be true, as Die ends up in a bluish-red desert wasteland. A pink moon (with a smaller pink satellite moon) and a green moon are visible in the sky.
- Hearts Boxcars is introduced. He discovers that the Felt's safe is too big to tear out of the wall and deduces that the clock-faced safe can probably only be opened by manipulating the flow of time. Hearts decides to call Clubs to blow it up.
- Wrathtub and calls Clubs, only to be interrupted by Biscuits. Hearts deploys his
- Eggs appear to join Biscuits. Three different versions of
- Clubs goes to where Diamonds instructed.
- Fin's teeth sitting near a pool of blood. Fin attempts to punch Diamonds from the past, but Diamonds fights back, smacking and then shooting him. Upstairs, Diamonds finds a bullet-riddled room containing one of
- Die takes Spades' pin out of the voodoo doll, ending up in front of Spades where he is promptly killed. Spades places Die's pin in the voodoo doll for good measure.
- Doze. Trace finds Doze and, upon removing Doze's hat, both are killed (sometime in the future) by a bomb placed by Clubs. Clubs follows Diamonds and drops off
- Fin, quickly losing blood, starts following Clubs. He attempts to kill Clubs but is worried that his current state will cause him to set off the C4 balanced on Club's head.
- Eggs and Biscuits harass Hearts while creating numerous mostly-unstable time loops. Clover watches the predicament from above. Dozens of
- Stitch watches as Eggs' time loops cause the fabric of Lrd English's Cairo Overcoat to tear.
- Fin stumbles into Stitch's workshop and dies before Stitch can fix his corresponding effigy. Clubs barges in and ends up at gunpoint.
- Stitch and kidnaps him, storing him in his Brawlsoleum. Diamonds gets the drop on
- Crowbar's crowbar to open the safe, travels to a timeline in which Crowbar is still alive and fighting the Midnight Crew, along with Sawbuck and Stitch. Spades, having realized that he needs
- Snowman is introduced, shooting stops temporarily and Snowman sticks her cigarette holder/lance into Spades' eye.
- Sawbuck with the lance/cigarette holder and both are transported into the past. Spades kills Stitch with the Saber Rattle/Four of Spades. Spades hits
- Crowbar, who deflects it into Sawbuck, teleporting all three into the distant past. The landscape is nearly identical to the wasteland where Die ended up after using his ability on Spades. In the far background is a wrapped figure who bears a striking resemblance to other desert dwellers. On closer inspection, he is revealed to be the Scurrilous Straggler. Spades throws Occam's Razor/King of Spades at
- Crowbar into his War Chest and stabs at Sawbuck, bringing them all to the future, slightly after the gunfight that never happened. Hearts Boxcars is waiting there. Spades takes Hearts's Wrathtub, stuffs Sawbuck and Stitch's corpse into that, then stuffs that into his War Chest. Spades stuffs
- Crowbar's pin back in, bringing him back to the original timeline. Spades drops his War Chest, and Sawbuck and Crowbar pop out. Crowbar shoots at Spades, who deflects the bullets into Sawbuck. Everyone goes into the past slightly, where another Sawbuck exists. The new Sawbuck and Crowbar trade shots and disappear to some unknown point in the timeline. Spades sticks
- Doze and Trace explode) and decapitates Sawbuck, Crowbar, and Sawbuck. Spades goes into the future (slightly before
- Diamonds puts backup hats on two effigies, making them correspond to him and Spades.
- Snowman. Spades responds by throwing his hat down on the ground in anger. Spades starts riding his horse hitcher with lance in hand, but he is seen by
- Biscuits and Eggs with Hearts in the middle. The two idiotic Felt members pull Diamonds and Clubs into the fight next to Hearts. Diamonds and Clubs start shooting at the huge mass of
- Stitch moves his lighter towards Spades' and Diamonds' effigies. Spades charges in and impales him through the torso with the lance.
- Doze and Trace explode again - this time in the present.
- Eggs' Egg Timer with Crowbar's crowbar, and the unstable time loops stop, leaving an unharmed Eggs and Biscuits staring blankly. Spades crushes
- Eggs' head. Like a snake. Hearts eats
- Biscuits goes back into his oven. Spades uses the crowbar on the oven to little effect, since the oven has no real temporal properties.
- Biscuits emerges, the dynamite will explode. Sometime in the future, the dynamite does explode, leaving only Lrd English, Clover, Snowman, and Cans alive. Clubs Deuce puts some dynamite in the oven and wheels it off so that when
- Crowbar's crowbar, but Clover frantically suggests he do otherwise. Spades asks him how to open the safe, but Clover refuses to tell and begins singing and dancing. Spades begins an attempt to open the safe with
- Clover to open the safe by pointing a gun at his head. Clover laughs at Diamonds' threat, saying that with his good luck, the gun would jam or something else predictable would save him. Diamonds begins whacking him with a newspaper (actually the wrappers of Diamonds' private sordid literature). Diamonds 'asks'
- Cans makes his appearance, busting through a nearby wall Kool-Aid Man style, while Clover ogles Diamonds' literature.
- Cans charges into Diamonds and punches him into next week, from April 13 to April 20, when he is doing his grocery shopping.
- flails Eggs' torso at Cans, only to be punched right off the calendar into a different, outdated calendar featuring spirited horses. Hearts
- Felt and Midnight Crew, seemingly only he, Snowman and Lrd English remain alive. Spades uses the crowbar to force open the vault door, sending him into a timeline where the entire mansion has been destroyed and, of the entire
- Spades goes into the vault. Inside he finds only an opening on the floor with a spade keyhole. Spades produces his Spade Key. He would peek through the keyhole, were it not actually a barcode scanner.
- The Spade Key becomes the Blackjack Rules Card.
- Snowman. She then tears off his arm and shuts the safe. Spades now is unable to open the Spade-Emblazoned Safe-in-a-Safe. Spades' Rules Card is shot by
- barcode needed to enter. Scanning it opens a hatch with a Spirograph on it. Spade climbs down the ladder beneath it to find a terminal, one very similar to that which the exiles use to command the kids. Spades flips his sprite, thereby recreating the
- young troll on one of the twelve screens. Spades begins to type commands into the computer, talking to a
- The Intermission ends with a page that mirrors , wondering whether this has all been a waste of time.