ARADIA: i am merely extending the courtesy of a formal welcome
now off with you! go find your friends
Act 6 Intermission 3, part of Act 6, is titled . The act follows the second year of the B1 kids and A2 trolls' journey to the new session and introduces the remaining pre-Scratch trolls.
- Meenah witnesses Lrd English's destruction of a dream bubble and tries to stop him by recruiting her friends into a "ghost army". See Openbound for details. Intermission 3 begins.
- John and Jade's voyage across the Yellow Yard. The miniaturized planets and Battlefield hover inside the Prospitian ship. Openbound pauses to show the second year of
- Land of Wind and Shade, a yellow light shines through the windows on the bottom floor of John's house. On the
- Jaspersprite and some salamanders and imps. Inside the house, the light is shown to be coming from a TV playing Con Air. John and Jade are watching the movie with
- John has an epiphany and tells Jade he has just realized something: Con Air sucks.
- Davesprite's feathers. John wonders why Davesprite didn't come watch the movie with them and Jade reveals that he isn't there because he has broken up with her. Jade questions John's sudden dislike of the movie, since he had wanted to watch it with her for some time, and he says that despite his love of Nicolas Cage he is unable to enjoy the movie anymore. He then goes on a rant about Con Air's flaws that is interrupted when he finds one of
- John is shocked about the break-up and complains about Davesprite's aloofness, though he eventually calms down when he decides that he and Jade probably never had a future together. Things start to get awkward.
- Dad's notes, congratulating John for realizing Con Air sucks. John admits to Jade that he is tired of being stuck on the ship with few people to talk to and wants to get to the new session as soon as possible. Jade notices a piece of paper taped to John's hood; it is a note from Davesprite, written as a parody of
- John becomes angry over Davesprite mimicking his father and decides to fight him before leaving his house and yelling at a visage of Davesprite in the sky before being told by Jade that there is no one there.
- John is convinced Davesprite is using "sprite magic" to antagonize him and falls onto the ground, throwing a tantrum. He then falls asleep.
- Openbound for details. Back in the dream bubble, Meenah continues her attempts at assembling an army. See
- Openbound pauses again, with Meenah next to the pre-Scratch Summoner, to give the reader an update on...
- Jack Noir, whose fight with PM has entered its second year. Jack looks for somewhere to rest and hide from PM and spots a dream bubble nearby. ...
- Rose descends. Jack enters the dream bubble to discover a memory of the Battlefield following his rampage and heads toward a castle where a memory of grimdark
- Jack begins exploring the castle while hiding from PM.
- Jack continues exploring, finding a decapitated frog statue and four aspect banners, all of which are destroyed except for one representing Jade.
- Skaia, after Jack destroyed the Genesis Frog, resides. Jack continues up a flight of stairs where at the top a memory of the trolls'
- Dad and Mom with more of his memories above him. Jack approaches a closed chest. At the top of the stairs Jack finds a memory of dead John, Rose,
- Pop-a-matic Vrillyhoo. The dead John revives and starts to wake up. Inside the chest Jack finds a
- John stands up and unleashes his Breath power, knocking the hammer from Jack's hands.
- John catches the hammer and moves to hit Jack. Jack deflects the hammer with his sword and the duel begins.
- John begins chasing Jack while repeatedly attempting to hit him with his hammer.
- John and Jack continue their duel. John summons tornadoes and knocks the sword out of Jack's hand.
- John smashes the ground that Jack is standing on. Jack flies off, reclaims his sword, and catches John with his tentacles.
- Jack tries to stab John, but John escapes by turning into wind and reappearing behind Jack. The two stop fighting when they notice they are not alone; Rose has entered the dream bubble.
- distaction that allows John to 8ONK Jack with Vrillyhoo. Rose smiles at Jack and John. Jack doesn't understand why Rose is there until she disappears, revealing her presence to be a
- Bunny Sassacre Fedora appears on Jack's head. Jack's Health Vial is drained a little from the initial hit. Vrillyhoo's pop-o-matic dice are triggered and land on RIDICULOUS HAT. A
- Jack is infuriated by the hat while John chuckles at it. Jack then reacts in surprise to something, and John turns around to see PM arriving behind him.
facepalmsfacepaws and flees the area, leaving John to observe PM in her prototyped form for the first time. Jack
- PM flies off after Jack out of the dream bubble, Act 6 Intermission 3 ends (PSYCHE!), and the hat floats back down past John.
- Vriska and Tavros' memories of their lands. John travels through the dream bubble. The memories of the Battlefield transition into
- John walks through the new memories, passing several horses. Calling back to to (End of Act 6 Intermission 2), the horses approach John and he makes an expression like Vriska did, only this one appears to be mild confusion.
- John continues walking and finds Tavros sleeping in front of two iguana statues. He spots Hussie's ring and puts it on his finger, but Tavros wakes up and claims he saw the ring first.
- Tavros demands that John give him the ring, explaining that his matesprit, Vriska, is making him search the dream bubble for treasure. He then tells John that there is another reason he wants the ring: he wants to use it to propose to Vriska. John decides to give Tavros the ring, but Tavros freaks out when he hears Vriska arriving and tries to forcibly take it.
- Lrd English to him. Meanwhile, Tavros attempts to get the ring from John. John attempts to hide the ring while Vriska berates Tavros for falling asleep when he was supposed to be working. Vriska introduces herself to John and explains the events that caused her death. She also tells him that she dated his alternate self for some time, but the two eventually broke up and alternate John was later double killed. John asks how killing ghosts is even possible and initially suspects Jack; Vriska informs him that Jack isn't capable of doing that and reveals the existence of
- English's role as the big bad behind everything, while Tavros espouses the idea of a bigger bad could be behind English citing Vriska as being wrong about various things including the existence of "Rufio". Vriska dismisses him and claims that while Rufio did exist he was just some guy and that Tavros misspells his name. Vriska continues explaining that there is a three pronged approach to defeating English: Someone is searching for the ghost of some alien girl, another is trying to rally a ghost army, and Vriska and Tavros are searching for a weapon amongst the dream bubbles. Vriska begins to explain
- Furthest Ring, an 'infinite 8lack expanse of pure void'. However, since Lrd English is destroying dream bubbles he's also doing damage to the Furthest Ring. This damage can be used to pinpoint their location and with the help of some riddles and clues, they will hopefully find the treasure that will defeat him. Tavros brings the treasure maps near Vriska. She explains to John that the maps are just black since it's a map of the
- English is rumored to be hunting down Calliope's ghost, she wants to convince him that she's also looking for Calliope so that he ends up destroying bubbles that will strategically crack the Ring and allow Vriska to continue searching for the weapon. John compliments Vriska's storytelling and expresses disappointment that he will be waking up soon, but she tells him that she feels they will meet again one day. Vriska begins piecing the maps together while explaining to John that there still isn't enough damage to the Ring to locate the treasure. Since
- Openbound. Meenah concludes her quest (unsuccessfully) in the final installment of
- Dave is practicing his raps when he is interrupted by an intoxicated Rose. Openbound pauses again to show the end of the second year of the meteor crew.
- Kanaya. Kanaya then arrives and tells Rose that she's been waiting for her to show up for several hours; Rose had completely forgotten about the date. Dave expresses concern about Rose's drinking and asks about his apple juice, which causes her to go on a drunken rant about the symbolism of apples in mythology. Dave figures out that Rose is drinking due to nervousness about her upcoming date with
- honk, prompting her to ask Kanaya to turn her glow on. After listening for a bit and hearing nothing Rose decides it was nothing before she hears another honk. Kanaya expresses surprise over the fact it was a romantic date while Rose apologizes and wants to still have it to which Kanaya accepts. As Rose and Kanaya head off on their date Rose hears a
- Rose confesses to Kanaya that she had seen Gamzee but not wanting to cause trouble did not tell her, however Kanaya reassures Rose by telling her she has given up hunting Gamzee. Rose continues to inform Kanaya about Terezi's kismesissitude with Gamzee and how she feels it could effect Gamzee's moirallegiance with Karkat, and Terezi's relationship with Dave. While she doesn't want to judge she feels compelled to interfere with their relationship which Kanaya explains as auspisticism. Rose expresses interest in learning about the quadrants before admitting she has red feelings for Kanaya and kissing her.
- Stairs. Rose falls out of Kanaya's arms and down the
- Rose continues down the stairs as the "literally worst [EOA] psycheout in Homestuck to date" occurs. The scene begins to go back to Vriska, Tavros, John and Meenah, except another psycheout happens.
- Caliborn rips pages of Calliope's fan art (depicting her as Callie Ohpeee and interacting with the characters) out of her book, John returns to LOWAS with Hussie's ring still in his hand (viewed through a Skaian cloud), and the curtains close on Act 6 Intermission 3. Meenah and Vriska get into an argument over which of their strategies is better. Meenah throws her trident at John and stabs him, waking him up. She and Vriska begin to fight, changing into their god tier outfits and recruiting their friends to aid them until they have each assembled a massive army of ghosts. After agreeing that whoever loses will have to abandon their strategy, the two jump into battle. Meanwhile,
|Act 1||Act 2||Act 3||Intermission||Act 4|
|Act 5 Act 1||Intermission 2||Act 6 Act 1||Act 6 Int. 1|
|Act 6 Act 2||Act 6 Int. 2||Act 6 Act 3||Act 6 Int. 3||Act 6 Act 4|
|Act 6 Int. 4||Act 6 Int. 5|