Since you are reading this, chances are you've installed this game on your computer already. If this is true, like many others, you have just participated in bringing about the end of the world.
- Wayward Vagabond is introduced and starts commanding John from years in the future (but not many). The
- Rose starts a Sburb walkthrough on GameFAQs.
- John's house is teleported to The Medium.
- Kernelsprite divides, the two halves of the kernel go their separate ways, leaving only the sprite portion behind. The
- explores his house in its new location. John
- Betty Crocker cake mix box, which John dismisses as stupid, WV suggest the potted plant, because it "looks delicious", John gets excited when Rose attempts to prototype the Sassacre text, however the prototyping attempt is unsuccessful, and John's sprite ends up getting accidentally prototyped with Nanna's ashes. Rose suggests prototyping John's sprite with a
- Dad's Car which falls into the abyss, along with GG's package and John's copy of the server software for Sburb. Rose's connection fails while moving John's
- Bro's) copy of Sburb. John tells TG to save Rose from the fire near her house using his (
- Rose starts on her journey to regain electrical power.
- Dave Strider, though the scenes with him are set 'in the past.' TG is introduced as
- Rambunctious Crow, which is then impaled and launched out the window. Dave loses both his client and server copies of Sburb to a
- Rose's Mom is first seen and soon engages in Strife with her daughter.
- Shale Imp, scaling him up his Echeladder by two Achievement Rungs. John fights and wins against a
- Rose reconnects with John after she finds a power generator.
- Nannasprite. John meets the
- Skaia. Nannasprite explains several concepts of Sburb to John, including his goal: build his house up to reach
- John and the Wayward Vagabond have a struggle against each other that inadvertently leads to the Vagabond turning off caps lock.
- Pressing the caps lock key opens a compartment near the Wayward Vagabond where he finds a houseplant, cans of food, and a book on Human Etiquette.
- Mad Snacks Yo for a little bit. Dave starts to look for his bro's Sburb betas. Dave plays
- Punch Designix. Rose deploys the
- Rose crushes a shale imp with John's piano, destroying both the creature and the instrument.
- Dad's room and John's room. Rose starts to build upwards, creating floors over
- The Wayward Vagabond, now with the knowledge of human etiquette, begins to cooperate with John in a much more engaging fashion.
- study to crush an imp.
Rose uses the safe in the
- captchalogue card. Underneath the safe, John finds a blank
- The falling safe breaks a hole in the house that goes from Rose's platform through Dad's room and finally the ceiling of the study.
- The safe's door breaks off on impact, spilling its contents onto the floor.
- John discovers that captchalogue cards have codes on the reverse side.
- John began to use the Punch Designix, discovering that...
- utility room. Rose uses the bathtub to crush an imp, resulting in another hole that goes from the side of the house through the study and into the
- Sylladex, levelling him up to Pesky Urchin. John accidentally destroys another imp (and creates a second hole in the exterior wall of the study) with his
- Crude Ogres begin to crawl up the cliffside to John's house.
- Fetch Modus, allowing him to captchalogue objects in a more safe manner. Dave turns on the 'detect collisions' option on his Hash Map
- Fort out of turntables and cinderblocks, allowing him to reach the hatch to the crawlspace above his apartment. Dave constructs a
- Alchemiter, giving John a 12 card sylladex. Rose creates 10 blank captchalogue cards using the
- Harry Anderson "Wise Guy"', John gets the idea to run two punched cards through the Designix at the same time After reading a bit from '
- Green Slime Ghost Pogo and Claw Hammer cards to make the Pogo Hammer. John combines the
- John's first use of the Pogo Hammer sends him flying up to the roof over his Dad's bedroom. Rose catches him using his bed, and he begins to drift off.
- Rose attempts to message John the captchalogue code for the Sburb server beta but learns to her dismay that the beta has no code.
- The generator shuts down from the heat of the forest fire, once again cutting off Rose's connection.
- Pumpkin that may or may not really exist) and moves to the top of the house where he confronts two Crude Ogres. John wakes up after having a vision of GG (and a
- Lil Cal with him in an epic scene. GG is, very curtly, seen in person. Dave ascends to his roof as well, taking
- The Wayward Vagabond becomes playable.
- Can Town, an imaginary democratic society. The Vagabond creates
- Underground Base starts a 4:13 countdown, startlingly similar to the one that appears on the John's Cruxtruder before his neighborhood is destroyed. The Vagabond's meddling with the computer in the
- Appearifier in another room and uses it to, among other things, release Serenity the firefly from her amber prison. The Vagabond finds the
- Underground Base to be destroyed. Rather, the base shoots into the air and travels west. The countdown does not cause the
- Rose's Mom, seeing the approaching flames from the forest fire, enters a code into a keypad, opening a hidden stairwell in Jaspers' mausoleum.
- John's Dad, realizing the handcuffs he is bound with are his son's trick handcuffs, frees himself from the Shale Imps.
- Bro on the rooftop. Dave confronts his
- Frog Temple. The Wayward Vagabond arrives at the
- The curtains close on Act 2.