Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Gambit Schema is a special transforming maneuver, which can be activated by carving the necessary pattern into the Schema Pumpkin. It increases a character's power, and changes their stats of Vim, Pulchritude, and Imagination and introduces Speed, Defense, Flicker, and Ripeness.
Flicker: This meter represents how much damage the character could take while in their Gambit Schema.
Ripeness: This meter represents how rotten the Schema Pumpkin is and thus how much time remains of that characters Gambit Schema until it expires.
Known Schema include:
- Problem Sleuth's Candy Corn Vampire: Grants incredible Vampire Fastness.
- Pickle Inspector's Tootsie Roll Frankenstein: Grants massive strength, but also gives preposterously terrible Frankenstein Slowness.
- Zombie Ace Dick's Gummy Worm Zombie: Improves upon an already insurmountable defense. It's too bad Zombie Ace Dick isn't capable of much else other than biting things.
- Fiesta Ace Dick's Hot Tamale Chupacabra: While it wasn't in the main comic, there is a donation-funded image of this Gambit Schema in the unlockables list.
- Problem Sleuth's Candy Corn Tiger with a :3 Face: This is another donation-funded Gambit Schema. It is the 4th unlocked item on the unlockables list.