3833 < 383
Rogue/Witch? of Heart/Life?
Communicates solely through emoticons composed of "3833 <" (and variations) as a result of Nepeta's ":33 <" mixing with Feferi's style of emotes (tiara and goggles).
Her appearance consisted of one of Nepeta's cat ear-shaped horns, and one of Feferi's slightly curved horns, similar to the Pisces symbol, and her hair was messy and of medium length (an intermediate between Feferi and Nepeta's). Her mouth had two pointed teeth like Nepeta, and she wore goggles like Feferi. She also had one of Feferi's fins and wore Nepeta's jacket and Feferi's necklace. Fefetasprite's symbol was composed of the top half of the Pisces symbol and the bottom half of the Leo symbol.
Fefetasprite was prototyped by Gamzee from Feferi's and Nepeta's bodies some time during the 5 months between the post-scratch kids entering their session and Jane's 16th birthday. She was the first B2 sprite seen to not be in immediate distress (the other being Arquiusprite), even going as far to smile and participate in the preparations for Jane's birthday party. Considering the bubbly personalities of the two characters involved, it is likely that the sprite was very happy. According to Roxy, she apparently was quite the talker and a shipping expert.
Unfortunately, although the two sides of Fefetasprite were quite compatible, she soon found herself in distress as Erisolsprite and Arquiusprite competed for her attention; Feferi is dear to both Eridan and Sollux, while the Equius part of Arquiusprite desperately wanted to apologize to his former moirail for failing to protect her from Gamzee's wrath.
Unable to cope with her emotional duress brought on by the bickering between Erisolsprite and Arquiusprite, Fefetasprite eventually (dear, sweet, precious) Fefetasploded. This can be likened to how Tavrisprite Tavrispl♉ded earlier in Act 6 as a result of Vriska and Tavros's conflicting personalities. Nepeta and Feferi consequently reappear in the afterlife and join Vriska's pirate crew.
Fefetasprite does not and likely will not exist in the new timeline created by John's retcons, as Roxy's sprite has currently become Rosesprite. Terezi prototyping the two as separate sprites, but Vriska has made it clear she is strictly against combining troll corpses in one sprite.
- Curiously, this sprite could be connected with Jaspersprite, not only in the fact that both are the guides to a different Lalonde, but also that they are prototyped with a princess and a cat (or, in Nepeta's case, a cat-like being), and both have some connection to the horrorterrors. Nepeta even liked talking to Jaspers because of him resembling her Lusus, and the sprite is seen eyeing God Cat as well.
- Given Feferi's fish theme and Nepeta's cat theme, it's possible that this combination was intentionally chosen to evoke the mental image of a catfish.
- Fefetasprite's explosion is not the first time that someone has exploded with Sollux and Equius on screen. A certain person of interest went through a similar process, having while Sollux and Equius looked on. This is probably a callback, though the circumstances are of course very different.
- While she was supposedly quite talkative most of the time (according to Roxy), in all her appearances, Fefetasprite said nothing, only communicating with emotes. This could be a reference to the phrase "Cat got your tongue?" along with a reference to Feferi's Lusus being able to release the Vast Glub if she doesn't keep her voice down.
- They seemed to be happy as a sprite and being together, because they never left each other after fefetasploding and even played dress up together on Vriska's pirate ship.
- The "dear, sweet, precious" before her Fefetasplode could be a reference to Feferi dear sweet moirail.
that she is Eridan's
- It is also a reference to the .