Sorry for the recategorization - Just go ahead and replace any Character - Homestuck you see with Homestuck Characters. Kbmr 19:43, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
I think that since Becquerel is Jade's Kernelsprite now I think we can put Grandpa down as Jade's Guardian. I don't see the point in having Bec in two places on the...whatever that bottom thing is called. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Gatotak (talk • contribs)
- Just because he's a sprite doesn't retroactively make him not a guardian. ~Octachorn 21:56, November 29, 2010 (UTC)
Handles and genetic codeEdit
I'd like to point out something I don't think has been said, and I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, or even thought of, yet.
All the shortnames of the kids and trolls, are every combination of the letters A, T, C, and G, using only two at a time. A, T, C, and G, are the four protiens that make of a DNA strand. So, all 16 possibilities, are the four pre/post kiss, + the 12 trolls. 20 people, 16 combinations. I don't know for sure if this was intentional, either. But, I do know this. This is only the case if we consider John's FIRST handle, ghostlyTrickster, not his current, ectoBiologist. Would this be informstion to put on the Wiki anywhere? If so, I wouln't know where.
As an interesting tidbit, The original four, TT, TG, GT, and GG, are all the combinations of two letters using only T and G. Half of the DNA sequence. I don't know if this means anything, but I thought it was interesting. Nerketur (talk) 21:53, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- This has long since been noticed. You might want to check out Online handles and genetics. Aepokk Venset 22:04, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- wow he was all like "WOW DID YOU SEE THAT
- I DISCOVERED SOMETHING INTERESTING!!!
- JOHN IS IN FACT NOT KARKAT!!!!"
- the hell 18.104.22.168 23:28, August 7, 2013 (UTC)
- No need to be rude anon, you would be surprised exactly how many people don't know this. I think I almost see one person every few weeks who finally realises it (Also almost every new person always misses how UU/uu is connected to genetic code too).
- That being said, this talk page is completely the wrong place to bring up this discussion. - The Light6 (talk) 04:00, August 8, 2013 (UTC)