A QUEST OF FUTILITY THEN.
|This page may not be done in a while - or ever, until the game that this page is related to has been beaten.
Please keep coming back to and updating it.
Appearances in JailbreakEdit
- Jailbreak restarted its story on page , and the scratched version of the Homestuck kids' universe was introduced on 11/11/11 with a similar arc number.
Appearances as a date Edit
- Act 6 of Homestuck began on November 11th, 2011 – that is, 11/11/11. Act 6 is also set on this date, which is written in this universe as 11.11.11 and called 2X3PRONG DAY (whatever that means).
- It's fitting that this should be the arc number for act 6, as it consists of six 1's.
- The updates on 01/11/12 culminate in Jane when after installing the Sburb client (or so she thought).
- Although almost certainly a coincidence, Karkat's – and in fact, the very first pesterlog with a troll – occurred in an update released on 11/11/09. The update on 11/11/10 had with Jade and Karkat.
- A6A4 began on 11/11/12. And ended on 11/11/12.
- (Or at least that's what the date on the site says. It actually appeared in the early hours Eastern time of 11/12/12).
- Jack's tally marks consist of
11 11 11, instead of the usual four.
- The six bars in his jail cell window are also reminiscent of the sequence.
- A6A5A1 ended and A6A5A2 began on 1/11/13.
Appearances as a time Edit
- Crockercorp begins its rebranding at 11:11 AM, changing its spoon logo to a
- Act 6 Act 2 is at 1:11 PM. of
- In Cruxtruder is activated, the countdown on it starts at 1:11. , when Jane's
- On time capsule in Jake's Frog Temple starts at 11:11.
, the countdown on the
- When this timer and the weapons were released, the remaining time for the next capsule (containing Roxy and Dirk) was 1:11:11.
- In , Dirk's Cruxtruder is activated, and the countdown starts at 11:11.
- Certain post-scratch trolls - hemospectrum - have numbers that are not related to their typing quirks, but instead their points in time when responding to memos, among other things (Gamzee, 420; Eridan, 311; Feferi, 380). When added together, they create 1111.
Appearances in currency Edit
- On , Jane is shown to have 110,110,110 boondollars.
- On , Jake is shown to have 111,111 boondollars.
Appearances relating to the characters Edit
- Each of the post-scratch kids has 4 letters in their first name and 7 letters in their surname; 4 + 7 = 11.
- The 2x3dentkind weapons of Feferi Peixes, the Condesce, and Meenah have the same number of spikes as 11 11 11 has ones.
- Furthering their connection to the number, Feferi and Meenah both employ emoticons with 38s (representing their crowns and goggles) which equals 11 when 3 is added to 8.
- Eridan's affiliated number, 311, obviously represents three 11s, just like his fellow sea dweller.
- One of the pool ball combinations for Lrd English's eyes is 1 and 11, imitating one of Quarters's quarters, which likewise has the number "1" one side and "11" on the other.
- Calliope and Caliborn sometimes multiply letters and punctuation by 11.
- Sometimes they even multiply letters so that the total number in the word is 11
- There are 11 Delerious Biznasty icons on Jake's desktop.
- After engaging Trickster Mode characters tend to repeat things in 11s.
- Multiplication of exclamation marks and question marks by 11, stretching words out so they have 11 characters and repeating words 11 times.
- It takes Jane 11 zooms to magnify Jake when he engages Trickster mode.
- It takes Jake 111 tugs to pull Roxy back onto the page when she engages Trickster mode.
- Dirk has to complete 1,111 sidles towards screen right.
- Act 6 Act 6 will have 6 sub-sub acts and 5 sub-sub-intermissions, which adds up to 11 segements overall.
Appearances as a random number Edit
- Hussie's face shows up crossed out 11 times when
- costs a minimum of $11.11.
Connections to the Real World Edit
- The popular video game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim was released on 11.11.11. The Elder Scrolls series has been referenced in Homestuck, most prominently as providing the basis for the Alternian letters of the alphabet. While the shared date could merely be coincidental, the description of the date as may have been an allusion specifically to Skyrim.