A QUEST OF FUTILITY THEN.This page may not be done in a while - or ever, until the game that this page is related to has been beaten.
Please keep coming back to and updating it.
Appearances as a date Edit
- Act 6 of Homestuck began on November 11th, 2011 – that is, 11/11/11. Act 6 is also set on this date, which is written in this universe as 11.11.11 and called 2X3PRONG DAY (whatever that means).
- It's fitting that this should be the arc number for act 6, as it consists of six 1's.
- The updates on 01/11/12 culminate in Jane when after installing the Sburb client (or so she thought).
- Although almost certainly a coincidence, Karkat's – and in fact, the very first pesterlog with a troll – occurred in an update released on 11/11/09. The update on 11/11/10 had with Jade and Karkat.
- A6A4 began on 11/11/12. And ended on 11/11/12.
- (Or at least that's what the date on the site says. It actually appeared in the early hours Eastern time of 11/12/12).
- Jack's tally marks consist of
11 11 11, instead of the usual four.
- The six bars in his jail cell window are also reminiscent of the sequence.
- A6A5A1 ended and A6A5A2 began on 1/11/13.
Appearances as a time Edit
- Crockercorp begins its rebranding at 11:11 AM, changing its spoon logo to a
- Act 6 Act 2 is at 1:11 PM. of
- In Cruxtruder is activated, the countdown on it starts at 1:11. , when Jane's
- On time capsule in Jake's Frog Temple starts at 11:11.
, the countdown on the
- When this timer and the weapons were released, the remaining time for the next capsule (containing Roxy and Dirk) was 1:11:11.
- In , Dirk's Cruxtruder is activated, and the countdown starts at 11:11.
- Certain Post-Scratch Trolls - hemospectrum - have numbers that are not related to their typing quirks, but instead their points in time when responding to memos, among other things (Gamzee, 420; Eridan, 311; Feferi, 380). When added together, they create 1111.
Appearances in currency Edit
- On , Jane is shown to have 110,110,110 boondollars.
- On , Jake is shown to have 111,111 boondollars.
Appearances relating to the characters Edit
- Each of the post-scratch kids has 4 letters in their first name and 7 letters in their surname; 4 + 7 = 11.
- The 2x3dentkind weapons of Feferi Peixes, The Condesce, and Meenah have the same number of spikes as 11 11 11 has ones.
- Furthering their connection to the number, Feferi and Meenah both employ emoticons with 38s (representing their crowns and goggles) which equals 11 when 3 is added to 8.
- Eridan's affiliated number, 311, obviously represents three 11s, just like his fellow sea dweller.
- One of the pool ball combinations for Lrd English's eyes is 1 and 11, imitating one of Quarters's quarters, which likewise has the number "1" one side and "11" on the other.
- Calliope and Caliborn sometimes multiply letters and punctuation by 11.
- Sometimes they even multiply letters so that the total number in the word is 11
- There are 11 Delirious Biznasty icons on Jake's desktop.
- After engaging Trickster Mode characters tend to repeat things in 11s.
- Multiplication of exclamation marks and question marks by 11, stretching words out so they have 11 characters and repeating words 11 times.
- It takes Jane 11 zooms to magnify Jake when he engages Trickster mode.
- It takes Jake 111 tugs to pull Roxy back onto the page when she engages Trickster mode.
- Dirk has to complete 1,111 sidles towards screen right.
- Counting all 8 kids and the 3 trolls (minus Gamzee, as he's more a part of Caliborn's session), the B2 session has 11 player characters.
- Act 6 Act 6 will have 6 sub-sub acts and 5 sub-sub-intermissions, which adds up to 11 segements overall.
Appearances as a random number Edit
- Hussie's face shows up crossed out 11 times when
- costs a minimum of $11.11.